DG.08 - Pharma & Health & Food
- DG.08.01 - Applications of the Aza-Michael Reaction and Flow Chemistry for the Synthesis of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients
Beatrice Ravasio, IQS School of Engineering, BARCELONA, Spain.
- DG.08.02 - Formulation of Food Dressings with a Low Content in Oil using Water in Water Emulsions
Jose Maria Gutierrez Gonzalez, University of Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain.
- DG.08.03 - Encapsulation of hydrophilic and lipophilic active principles in coloured polysaccharide hydrogels: study of stability
Carmen Gonzalez, Universitat de Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain.
- DG.08.04 - Nitrogen depletion on microalgae culture for lipids production – a continuous process facilitated by acoustic settler
Claire Delort, University of Mons, MONS (7000), Belgium.
- DG.08.05 - Production and evaluation of antimicrobial microcapsules with Essential oils using complex coacervation
Arianne Lopez Hernandez, INTEXTER-UPC, Terrassa, Spain.
- DG.08.06 - Chitosan/alginate based macrocapsules as an oral delivery system of DCA.
Belén Reig, Rovira and Virgili University, Tarragona, Spain.
- DG.08.07 - A modular 3D printed analyzer system for bioanalytical applications in resource-constrained settings
Huyen-Tram Tran, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Eggenstein-Leopoldshafen, Germany.
- DG.08.08 - Capsules of Chitosan a tailor drug delivery system with controlled release for specific organs
Yaride Perez Pacheco, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Tarragona, Spain.
- DG.08.09 - Scale-up and Quality by Design application to the robust production of an enzyme-loaded liposomal formulation by DELOS-susp method
Josep Merlo, Nanomol Technologies S.L., 08193 Bellaterra, Spain.
- DG.08.10 - Scale-up and Quality by Design application to the robust production of an enzyme-loaded liposomal formulation by DELOS-susp method
Selene Rosado, UPC, Barcelona, Spain.